Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ears Pierced

Once upon a time, I wanted my ear's pierced. And I finally got it!

I didn't know what we were doing because my family was giving me a surprise trip for my birthday. We drove to the mall and then Jackson and Will gave me a present that was a clue...earrings. My dad and Rachelle met us at the mall and we went inside.

I picked out my starter earrings and watch the video...

video




( Here I am trying to decide what earrings to have for my starter earrings)

( I was smiling because I finally got my ears pierced!)



( Here is my family that came with: Mom, Jeff, me, Dad, Jackson, Will, and Rachelle)


I get to take out my started earrings and 8 weeks. I have to remember to clean my ears everyday at night and after swimming.


-Emma

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Emma! Payton got hers pierced at the start of first grade. Did you think it hurt? Payton cried, but only a little. You look beautiful, and Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a brave girl, Emma. When I first got my ears pierced, I start screaming and running around right after the first one got pierced. My mother had to hold me down in order to get the second one pierced. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete