Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Vacation Week One

Jeff and I flew home to the homeland of Minnesota/North Dakota for the first week of Winter Break.  My sister in law, Libby, and her girls (Ireland, Lila, and Eden) picked us up from the airport and transported us to my favorite spot, the Johnson family lake cabin.

Jeff and I spent the week with Libby and the girls for a couple of days. Then, Adam and Natalie came out to visit next. Finally, we ended with week with Keith, Jessica, and Logan.

My nephew Logan

Eden, my neice

Moving a ski boat with a ATV- yes, an ATV

Adam a.k.a. Elmo

Adam and Natalie (we love her!)

Keith J sporting his Sioux gear

Intense game of Scheelsopoly- like Monopoly but with Scheels' products

Dad sporting his new snowmobile gear

Dad and Mom who made our whole vacation possible!  Thanks!
Jeff and I were able to help Dad with his new toy box, sadly I don't have a picture of this.  We loaded all the boats and toys into the toy box as well as came up with other ideas of what it could be used for.  We spent the remainder of our time drinking wine (thanks Dad) and relaxing (thanks Mom).  Basically is was very low key which was a necessity for both Jeff and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment