Monday, July 9, 2012

James' visit

Despite not taking any pictures to prove what I am going to write about,  except for those with my phone, we had the most wonderful week with James and Dani Holman. I swear they are the easiest guests to have.

Kristin, AT and I put together a schedule for the week and I think we all had a great time.  Fun meals, early morning runs, swimming at the pool, painting, reading, making desserts and breakfast burritos, trips to the zoo, and late nights talking all made up the Holman visit.

Next time, we are hoping Lisa can come so we can spend some quality time with Baby Paige when she arrives.

Jon, Emma, Jason and James playing bocce

Sam's first trip into the water

James and Dani sampling the cookie dough

Dani and Emma taking a break from swimming

No comments:

Post a Comment