Sunday, December 9, 2012

Day of Baking

For the past five years, my sister-in-law Jenn, my niece Kailey and I have all had a day of baking:

  • where we fill the house with Judi, Jeff and Jenn's mom's shortbread cookies, 
  • Gimme the Recipe fudge- nod to my mom there, 
  • Yummy Balls of Yum- courtesy of KK Leclaire,
  •  molasses cookies, 
  • salted nut rolls, 
  • peanut blossoms,
  •  peanut butter bars (these last two are actually made with soy nut butter so the boys can have them), 
  • Nana brownies, 
  • and I am sure some more I can't think of.
  •  Luckily, we have lots of family and friends who come over and join us for some fun!

salted nut roll dough...


Sam playing with his hat



Jon and Evan

Jenn slaving away at the shortbread dough

AT working on gift wrapping

Adam sampling the goodies

Gimme the recipe fudge- a whole pan just for Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment