Thursday, January 31, 2013

Jackson as an AstroPhysicist

Jackson presented last night at our district ETAC committee meeting showcasing his presentation and technology skills which will be of great use to him in his future career as an astrophysicist:

I can't explain how impressive Jackson was. To stand up in front of an audience of 20 people and deliver a great speech not reading from the screen.  He had humor, wit and of course, great stage presence.Plus, Jeff and I got to watch him present surrounded by my old ETAC buddies, some of my former students, and of course, some of Jackson's future teachers.  What a great night.  


1 comment:

  1. It's been a while since I visited your blog...you guys are doing some amazing things! Keep up the good work Jackson, Emma, and Will.

    ReplyDelete